Monday, January 26, 2009

Crystal Focus Club wish GWC - GULAB Silver Jubilee Celebrations


Crystal Focus Club President and Managing Committee seizes this opportunity wish Gulab Working Committee on the occasion of Gulab Silver Jubilee Celebrations in Kuwait on 15 August 2008.
May the beauty and fragrance of the blooming Gulab continue to inspire all Goans and spread the message of love to Konkani language lovers all over the globe.

One Small Rose-
Don't Wait- Give Love Now

I would rather have one small rose
From the garden of a friend
Than to have the choicest flowers
When my stay on Earth must end.
I would rather have one pleasant word
In kindness said to me
Than flattery when my heart is still
And my life on Earth has ceased to be.
I would rather have a loving smile
From friends I know are true
Than tears shed round my casket
When this world I've bid Adieu.
Bring me all your flowers today
Whether pink, white or red:
I'd rather have one blossom now
Than a truckload when I'm dead.

- Author unknown

Crystal Focus Club urges all Goans, Goa Clubs, Associations and organizations in Kuwait to render your support to Gulab.
In support of Gulab,

Crystal Focus Club - Kuwait
cfclub628@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment